Welcome to CCCampers please explore our Stunning Range of Campers, Motorhomes & Conversion options.
CCCampers Build Standards
All CCCAMPERS conversions are built to meet DVSA / VOSA and British Standards
EN 1646-1 Habitation requirements relating to health and safety.
EN 1646-2 Payloads
EN 1949 LPG installation
EN 721 Safety ventilation
DVSA M1 Crash tested
The above standards are available from: www.bsigroup.com
The above industry standards ensure excellent part exchange and resale value of your CCCampervan.
Our Campers & Conversions Include
Two Year Conversion Warranty
Manufacturers or Gold Mechanical Warranty*
* When you purchase a vehicle from us
Our staff have the following qualifications
- National Caravan Council City and Guilds in caravan service award - NCC Caravan Service Engineering Award is seen as the minimum industry standard that a technician should hold to demonstrate their competence to carry out a caravan and/or motorhome service and Manufacturering.
- Accredited Certification Scheme (ACS) & Standards of Training in Gas Work (STGW) - Gas Training for Service Technicians and Manufacturers
- NCC Electrical Test and Inspection & NCC Electrical Systems and Circuits - Advanced electrical training specific for touring caravan and motorhome service technicians and Manufacturers
- Insurance Approved Conversion
- Renault Approved
- DVSA / VOSA Approved
AWS Approved Workshop Scheme
Working towards our approved workshop scheme meaning that we will be an Approved Touring Caravan & Motorhome Servicing Centre
The Approved Workshop Scheme is a joint enterprise between the NCC (National Caravan Council), The Caravan and Motorhome Club and The Camping and Caravanning Club. Originating on the 1st January 1978, and the only scheme to be supported by all of the major UK manufacturers* , AWS is now the UK's largest group of independently assessed workshops and is seen as the benchmark for motorhome and touring caravan servicing in the UK.