This wonderful solar panel can be fitted to your Stargaze pop top elevating roof.
The solar panel provides much higher power demands and includes bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shadows. It delivers maximum power in the smallest module size saving weight and space. Suitable for powering many higher power consumption devices.
The 150wp panel provides a continuous trickle feed maintaining and extending the life of any 12-volt battery.
The Charge controller should be used with this kit to protect the battery from being overcharged and to prevent reverse current drain.
- High-efficiency water resistant crystalline cell for “all weather” charging
- Perfect for TV operation, 12v Fridges & everything else 12v
- You can also fit an inverter to power or charge 240v appliances – not included
|Nominal Voltage (Vmp)||17.5V DC|
|Nominal Current (Imp)||8.72A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||22.0V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.72A|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85 Deg C|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|
|Dimensions||1515x665x3mm (rear cable exit)|
** Based on 6 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
- 1 x 150wp solar panel (rear cable exit)
- 1 x MPPT Pro charge controller
The PV Logic MPPT Pro charge controller has been designed to deliver the highest possible power from the solar panel into a 12v battery. MPPT (multi power point tracking) technology increases solar yield by up to 20% over a standard PWM charge controller by artificially modifying the voltage coming from the solar panel by actively matching it to suit what a battery or batteries require, whatever state of discharge they may be in. This advanced algorithm ensures that whatever the weather conditions, a solar panel or panels will deliver the maximum power to a battery/s and with the minimum of electrical losses.
In addition to its high performance, the MPPT Pro also provides charging and voltage protection for single and dual battery charge systems. Whether charging two leisure batteries or a leisure battery and a vehicle battery, the MPPT Pro concentrates power solely on the battery connected to its No 1 terminals until that battery is 70% charged and thereafter provides a simultaneous and equal charge to both batteries.
To ensure you have complete visibility of how your solar system is performing, a Bluetooth App has been developed which is free to download – search pvmobilesuit in a devices app store – and this links to the MPPT Pro allowing Apple or Android system users to see how their solar panel is performing and also data regarding either one or both batteries.
The MPPT Pro provides protection for a battery against overcharging for any solar panel. MPPT Pro will more than pay back its cost through the extra power it delivers.
- Reverse current protection.
- Unique dual battery charging function.
- Efficient MPPT charging increases battery life and improves solar system performance up to 20%.
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 15A
- Bluetooth with Apple and Android apps available
- Optional Display unit available for extra cost