So what's included in the 2022 'Witley' conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
This will be fitted with Stargaze Pop Top roof, they come with fully opening canvas which allows you to be open to the sun and fresh air should you want to; has a transparent window and two vented screens (so you have fresh air and sun without insects flying in!)
- optional extras that can be fitted
- solar panel
- roof rack
- colour coded to match van
- canvas colour option
This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.
Kitchen Cupboard, Wardrobe & Toilet
- Consists of a galley kitchen with well thought out storage underneath, and includes (cutlery draw on the LWB version only) storage pockets above the worktop, to put your regularly used items in for easy access.
- On the opposite side built-in slide-out Cassette toilet system and high-level fridge. (Plus a wardrobe and storage on the opposite side on the LWB version only.)
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
- All finishes to the colourway of your choice.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- Dometic gas double burner hob, and sink with tap and glass worktops.
- Dometic 50 Ltr 12 volt Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted onboard split charge system).
- Optional LPG mini grill/oven or microwave on the LWB version only.
Bed and Seating
- Driver and passenger single swivel plates fitted so the rear seats/twin beds can pull out and join to the front single seats to create two 6 foot single beds.
- Supplied with centre extensions to provide a very spacious full-width double bed.
- Optional extra - Buddy seat for one extra to travel with lap belt
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system is connected to a split charger with heavy-duty leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater tap, fridge, USB sockets and anything else 12V inside the conversion
- Dimmable runway light system and a touch strip light over the cooker and sink. Plus two USB charging flexible lights for bedtime.
- Onboard hot water and shower point
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here By deleting the spare wheel, jack and wrench from your newly created CCCAMPER you have a higher payload capacity. It's a win-win situation.
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- LPG underslung heating system to keep you toasty at night.
- 4.5 kg Calor gas locker systems as standard.
The overall camper van finish
- This includes:-
- All additional windows needed to be added with a driver-side access panel. Plus camper car graphics to complete the Clee exterior.
- The Interior will be soundproofed and Insulated.
- Fully lined with a new floor to the colourway of your choice, please click below the 'witley' upgrades button to get creative.