So what's included in the NV200 'Clee' conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
- This rear opening roof can be full colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from water ingress.
Carpet line, floor, windows and thermo mats
- This includes:- Two fitted standard mid windows Passengers side rear window and driver side access panel. Insulate and carpet line with extra detail and shape in the rear of your van. Commercial grade flooring. Rear thermos mats for front and rear windows. The carpet colour is grey and the living space floor is covered in quality silver oak vinyl. But you can bespoke this if you wish!
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Colours available from stock are White stripped wood and Grey trim with matching corners. Grey Worktop, but again you can bespoke this if you wish!
- Consists of a curved worktop with well thought out storage underneath. The wardrobe has a rear tambour door to guarantee no obstruction to the rock & roll bed.
- Clee solo includes a portable toilet stored in a unit by the side of the single bed. At night you can simply move the toilet and use the lift up lid, on the unit, for drinks and other bits and pieces. Plus a little unit is added to the side for toiletries etc.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- SMEV series 2000 double burner hob, and a bespoke integrated sink worktop.
- Quality 12 volt Weaco CD 20 under bed Compressor draw fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted on board split charge system) - not the old fashioned 2 and 3 way gas, 12 & 240 volt fridges as are often fitted with 'budget' conversions giving only a couple of hours use on your leisure battery.
Bed and Seating area
- The CCCAMPERS M1 crash tested double 'Bliss' bed/seat is fully upholstered in black.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system is connected to a split charger with heavy-duty leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater tap, fridge, USB sockets and anything else 12V inside the conversion.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- The Bed incorporates a metal-enclosed Campingaz 904 gas bottle locker this was tested to M1 Standards for total peace of mind safety.
Extras to the e-NV200
Happy with gas version will work just like a combustion-engined vehicle using a gas system with an LPG hob and the optional LPG heating system.
- Under bonnet 240v socket
- special charge system for leisure battery from Nissan's onboard battery pack
The totally electric version includes camp anywhere allowing you to use induction hob and heating.
- 110Ah Lithium Leisure Battery LiFePO4
- 3000W - 12V Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Electric Blown air heating system