This Quasar Black flooring is hard wearing and is also slip-resistant. It is a dense and impermeable PVC safety floor with an EasyClean surface. Contains bacteriostat for lasting hygiene and permanent anti-bacterial performance.
Width: 2m wide roll
Roll length: Per 0.5M cut length up to 30m
Ideal for use in Van lining projects - Motorhomes, Campervans, Trucks, Boats and more!
Trim fix spray adhesive is what CCCAMPERS has used for affixing this product for many years.
- Prepare the subfloor as necessary and remove all trace of debris.
- Cut off the lengths of the material 10cm longer than the net size measured.
- Lay your flooring down the length of the van with the one end lapped up the front seats, and the other hanging out the back door/doors of the van. Cut down the one side using utility knives with straight and hook blades removing the scrap material and place into position.
- Place the flooring tightly against the wall and glue front half down the length of the van.
- Carefully pull the flooring back half and re-sweep the back of the Safetred and the subfloor to ensure that no debris is present that may visually impair the installation and cause premature wear.
- We Recommend Trim Fix spray adhesive, which will provide a more straightforward installation procedure. Then immediately rolled with a roller, which will remove all air bubbles and give better adhesion.
- Repeat the procedure for the second half of the sheets as soon as the first half has adhered.
- Repeat rolling after 15 minutes to fully bonded to the subfloor, paying close attention to the sides and ends.
This item is a collection only product.