Autoglym Air Con Sanitiser
Air-con sanitiser has a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral action, ideal for micro-organisms and viruses that lurk in inaccessible pipework of air-con systems. The highly effective, anti-bacterial sanitiser kills 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses
Certified to EN 1276 and EN 14476 standards, Air-con sanitiser is highly effective in the destruction of harmful, invisible bacteria and viruses. The simple lock and leave application will clean and sanitise the entire system in 20 minutes, leaving a fresh citrus scent.
Air-con sanitiser can be used as part of your regular interior detailing routine, as during regular sanitisation of frequently used vehicles. Re-treat the vehicle when necessary, or after extended periods of inactivity.
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed and start engine. Switch on the air conditioning system, set to low temperature, intermediate blower speed and internal circulation.
- Ensure face level fascia vents are open. Run engine for 5-10 minutes and shake the aerosol can well.
- Fold in the perforated panels of the carton and place the aerosol can at a 40o angle. Avoid pointing the aerosol at the carpet.
- Position the carton far forward in the passenger side footwell and leave the aerosol facing into the footwell. Depress trigger into the lock-down position. Exit vehicle and close doors.
- Once the can is fully discharged, allow the system to run for a further 5 minutes then switch off the engine and open all doors/windows fully to ventilate the vehicle.
- Leave doors/windows open and allow the vehicle to air for 5-10 minutes. Safely dispose of empty aerosol can.
Important: Aerosol should be at room temperature before use. Only use as directed