The 'Mamble' Renault Trafic Sport with an automatic option by CCCAMPERS
What's the 'Mamble' about?
You can ask a lot from the new CCCampers Witley, and trust it to respond. It has everything you need for your day to day life with low on running costs, big on comfort, plus exceptional flexibility with its practical, mid-size campervan dimensions. As you’d expect from a Renault, the Trafic Sport is also built to be thoroughly dependable. A promise that’s supported by our five-year warranty.
For people who appreciate quality, the CCCAMPERS the 'Mamble' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well earned escape from it all for as long as you want.
Not only is the CCCAMPERS 'Mamble' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our most popular Camper Van styles for couples and singles.
- Three Travelling Seats all with 3-point Seatbelts
- Sleeps 2 adults, but you can add more sleeping for more adults or children by adding a roof bed.
- 12v electrics with a heavy-duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays.
- Integrated 2 ring hob and sink with integrated tap
- External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
- Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof
- Onboard Campingaz locker
- 30ltr underslung onboard water system
- Gas LPG heater in living space
- Lots of storage areas and good floor space with a table
- Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
Safety and Security by Renault
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with HSA (Hill Start Assist) and Grip Xtend
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
Interior by Renault
- Driver’s seat with armrest - height-adjustable, lumbar adjustment
- Electric front windows - driver’s side one-touch descending
- Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
- Fold-down middle passenger seat, with detachable A4 clipboard and laptop storage
- Leather steering wheel
- Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage & smartphone cradle
- ‘Java’ upholstery
- 2 spot reading lights (driver/passenger)
Technology by Renault
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Renault Media Nav 7” touch screen multimedia & navigation system
- Radio with DAB, 2x20W speakers, Bluetooth and USB socket and AUX input
Safety and Security by Renault
- Wide View Mirror (blind spot mirror in passenger sunvisor)
- Rear parking sensors
- 17” ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels
Exterior by Renault
- Door mirrors - heated with electric adjustment and external temperature sensor
- Available in any colour paint with Body coloured door mirrors, front bumper & black roof
- Brilliant black high gloss logo surround and premium chrome grille
- Choose either rear french opening doors or up and over tailgate for an extra charge of £240
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the Trafic is covered by Renault’s own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble-free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- This covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one year warranty. On a rare occasion, this happens any appliance that fails will be replaced with no labour charge from a CCCAMPERS technician.
Renault's 3-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers Warranty
- Your local Renault Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault.
- Covers paint defects that are found to have a material, manufacturing or application defect that is recognised by Renault.
- The periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.
Want to make your Mamble conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for all available upgrades.
Travelling Passengers DVLA information
DVLA's advice is that passengers are safest in a forward or rearward facing seat equipped with a lap belt or, preferably, a three-point belt.
Although side-facing seats, with or without seatbelts, are not illegal, we would not advise that they are used. This is because seatbelts are not designed to be used with such seats. In the event of an accident, seatbelts on these side facing seats may help to prevent the wearer being thrown around the vehicle or from being ejected, but in a frontal crash, they can increase injury risk by subjecting vulnerable parts of the body to higher loads than seatbelts used on forward-facing seats. You should also bear in mind that child restraints cannot be fitted to side-facing seats. In order to fit the required child restraints, you would need to have forward or rearward facing seats with full three-point seatbelts.
We Also Recommend
The 'Witley' Renault Trafic Sport with an automatic option by CCCAMPERS