'Mamble' Nissan NV300 LWB EURO 6 by CCCAMPERS
What's the 'Mamble' about?
YOU CAN ASK A LOT OF THE NEW CCCAMPERS NISSAN NV300, and trust it to respond. It has everything you need for your day to day life with low on running costs, big on comfort, plus exceptional flexibility with its practical, mid-size campervan dimensions. As you’d expect from a Nissan, the NV300 is also built to be thoroughly dependable. A promise that’s supported by our five-year warranty.
For people who appreciate quality the CCCAMPERS the 'Mamble' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well earned escape from it all for as long as you want.
Not only is the CCCAMPERS 'Mamble' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our post popular Camper Van styles for couples.
- Inclusive swivelling double seat
- Sleeps 2 adults, but you can add more sleeping for 2 more adults or 3 children by adding a roof bed.
- 12v electrics with a heavy duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays.
- Integrated 2 ring hob and sink with integrated tap
- Fold away table
- External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
- Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof
- Onboard Campingaz locker
- 30ltr underslung onboard water system
- Diesel blow air heating system
- Lots of storage areas and good floor space with a foldaway table
- Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
Visia 1.6CDTi (95PS) BlueInjection Mamble features include:
- Nissan Anti Theft System immobiliser
- Remote central door locking
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Thatcham approved alarm system
- Hill Start Assist
- Extended Grip
- Daytime Running Lights
- 2 button key (with single door opening function)
- 16’’ Steel wheels with half wheel covers
- 60:40 split 180 degree opening unglazed twin rear french doors
- ‘Muscade’ trimmed cloth seats
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Driver’s armrest
- Steering column mounted audio controls
- Front electric windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Power steering
- 80 litre fuel tank
- 20 litre AdBlue® tank
- USB port AUX socket for MP3 Player
- Bluetooth® telephone integration
- AM/FM/DAB audio system Electronic stability programme with traction control
Acenta 1.6CDTi (120PS) BlueInjection Standard features include:IN ADDITION TO VISIA
- Manual front cab air conditioning
- Driver’s side one-touch electric windows
- Smartphone cradle
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Body coloured front bumper
- Body coloured rear light column
- Body coloured door rail
- Full wheel covers
- Fold-down central seat with detachable A4 clipboard
- Under-seat storage
- Blind spot mirror (in passenger sun visor)
- Rear parking sensor
- Front fog lights
- Glazed 180 degree rear french doors - Heated rear screen - Rear wipers
Tekna 1.6CDTi (145PS) Bi-Turbo BlueInjection Standard features include:
IN ADDITION TO ACENTA
- Rain-sensing windscreen wipers
- Automatic headlights
- 17’’ Alloy wheels
- Leather steering wheel
- Leather gear knob
- Closed upper dashboard storage
- ‘Java’ trimmed cloth seats
- Nissan Connect by LG; Touchscreen, Satellite Navigation and Entertainment System
- Cruise control and speed limiter
Want to make your Mamble conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for all available upgrades.
All prices all include VAT. This excludes the 12 months Vehicle Excise Duty of £230 and Government First Registration Fee of £55 including number plates
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the 'Shelsley' is covered by nissan's own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first), this covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one years warranty.
Nissan's 5-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers WarrantyNISSAN now offers a standard 5 Year Pan-European Manufacturer Warranty*. This is much more than just a warranty as it includes:
- 5 Year or 100,000 miles bumper-to-bumper protection
- 5 Year Paintwork Warranty – covering the body paint
- 5 Year NISSAN Genuine Parts & Accessories Warranty
- 5 Year Roadside Assistance
- 12 Year Corrosion Warranty on NV300
- Fully transferable
And with service intervals at 2 years or 25,000 miles on the NV300, you’ll not only have 5 years of peace of mind but also low running costs into the bargain.