So it's time to elevate your life....
By adding a Stargaze roof to your conversion will be a game changer to how you live your escapes away.
By having the roof compesator we have found you can offer more conversion layouts less wind noise when travelling.
But the big plus is safety...
Stronger b posts for seat belts at the front seats.
We never get phone calls from customers who's roof have opened on the motorway due to not tying them down properly. Imagine the cost to repair after.
This pop up elevating roof can be full colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.
The Stargaze canvas is made from waterproof top quality canvas double seamed for strength and water resistance, not the standard tenting canvas as is used by most. We use aluminium trim profiles with powder coated black radius corners to stop the wear and tear that other pop top roof makes create.
The Stargaze canvas enables you to unzip and fold the whole front up out of the way, giving you the fresh air flow and scenic breathtaking views you may find in this beautiful world. The stargaze canvas also comes with a clear window on the front and closing mesh fly screen on both sides. We have inserted a small mesh vent at the rear of the canvas for ventilation no matter which way the wind blows, this will stop condensation from happening.
Our strengthening frames are CNC laser cut and then bent to shape on CNC Pressbrakes. These are bonded and fixed into place to replace the rigidity and strength that the removal of a large section of the roof will take away from the van.
- Marine Grade all-weather material roof Tent
- Clear Front window with cover
- Mesh side vents with covers
- Powder-coated stainless steel scissor hinges
- Honeycomb Plastic core
- Hydraulic struts
- Aluminium trim profile with powder-coated black radius corners
- CNC lasered & press braked framework
- A front fibreglass spoiler to stop wind noise
- The rear opening roof which gives more storage and better safety
Add a Bi-folding self-elevating bed
Even if you haven't got any extra folk to sleep in the van with you. people don't believe how much noise is cut out from outside by having it down.
This folds up and out of the way when using the inside of the camper. the unique hinging mechanism allows daytime storage over the cab, but when nighttime comes just pull it down for extra sleeping.
- The mattress is made from XPE Closed Cell Foam technology - Which offers excellent Heat Insulation for 4 seasonal sleeping
- Totally waterproof this stops the nightmare that spilt drinks can create, as no one wants to sleep in a wet bed. More importantly, you wouldn't want anything dripping on you in the middle of the night either.
- Lightweight and Practical - This mattress has a dual purpose as it is great for using outside for picnics too.
- The bed measures
- Renault Trafic 119cm / 3'11" wide 186cm 6' long great for 2 adults or a gang of children
Don't forget to colour code your roof click here
If you don't add colour to your order then the roof will be standard GRP white.... this will not match the white of any van... This can not be changed when you drop off your van as the roof will be made ready to fit.
Everything is priced to be fitted on to a bare van! If your van is partially converted please inquire for how much extra this will cost. if you don't inform us prior to bringing the van in for work. You will automatically incur an extra charge. We do not accept responsibility for any modifications or aftermarket parts fitted to your van, as all of our parts are designed to fit factory-build specs only.
All converted vans will be cleaned inside and out to a good workshop standard.