The Coordinating Canopy optional extra zips onto the front of the 2020 T2 Driveaway Awning, to deliver a useful porch extension, which has been redesigned for the new season, in order to mirror the shallow gothic arched roof styling of our BRAND NEW 2020 T2 Driveaway Awning. This accessory is the perfect addition to these models, providing that essential shade from the sun and complete shelter against the elements in adverse weather conditions, allowing you to kick back and enjoy some al fresco relaxation.
A lightweight 480HDE High-Density polyester weave delivers the optimum strength to weight ratio of any canopy material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave grants a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship/canvas incorporates a twelve-month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
Pitching is swift and easy, using the individual telescopic steel pole provided, which employs flexible and robust construction for maximum stability.
This canopy can be attached directly to the awning rail alongside your campervan, using our optional Canopy Retro Connector, should you wish to.
- 480HDE Double Rip-Stop Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material, With a Double Rip-Stop Weave to Prevent Damage from Worsening.
- Single Steel Pole - Assembled Using a Single Sturdy Fibreglass Pole.
- Robust Tooth Comb Zip - A Larger & More Durable Zip.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Pegs & Instructions.
- WIDTH: 180cm
- DEPTH: 190cm
- WEIGHT: 5kg
This canopy has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.