What's the 'Shelsley' about?
You can ask a lot from the new CCCampers Shelsley, and trust it to respond. It has everything you need for your day to day life with low on running costs, big on comfort, plus exceptional flexibility with its practical, mid-size campervan dimensions. As you’d expect from a Renault, the Trafic Sport is also built to be thoroughly dependable. A promise that’s supported by a manufactures warranty.
For people who appreciate quality, the 'Shelsley' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well earned escape from it all for as long as you want.
Not only is the CCCAMPERS 'Shelsley' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our most popular Camper Van styles for families. It is also named after the very famous Shelsley Walsh, which is the oldest operational motorsport venue in the world - that's only a few miles from where the 'Shelsley' camper van is created!
The Standard Shelsley features
Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof.
External mounted LPG heater fuelled from either an onboard gas cylinder or upgrade to an underslung LPG vaper tank.
Touch mood lighting
Four travelling seats all with 3-point seatbelts (passenger single swivel as standard that can be upgraded to double)
50 ltr Flush mounted compressor Fridge with a removable freezer compartment, meaning that the Fridge can be used as a conventional fridge/freezer, full fridge or full freezer.
High pressure self priming 12v cold + 240v hot water system new for 2022. That is fed from a 30ltr underslung onboard water tank with exterior fill-up access point. (Which mean no lugging heavy containers across campsites)
12v electrics with a heavy duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays. External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
There is a dedicated storage slot at the back of the bed seat set up which includes a portable toilet.
Sleeps 2 adults, but you can add more sleeping for 2 more adults by adding a roof bed.
Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount. (no spare wheel as not needed)
Get creative in the kitchen
With a fridge/freezer, two burner hob, and a gas grill option you can easily whip up your family favourites while you’re on the road. Everything is so ergonomic, with draws and cupboards to hand. The pop top roof means that you have plenty of space to manoeuvre without worrying about headspace.
All the storage you need
The Shelsley is available with either a short- or long-wheelbase, depending on your space requirements and storage needs.
So whatever activities you’ve got planned, you don’t need to think twice about packing all your favourite gear and gadgets.
With some of our aftermarket accessories you can make this the campervan of your dreams.
*Wine / spice rack included
A great night’s sleep for the whole family
The two person rear bench seat has three seating positions, and easily converts to a comfortable memory foam covered double bed.
You can also accommodate 2 more little persons in an optional roof bed. Our roof beds have
So whenever and wherever you hit the sack, you can slumber in style & comfort.
Super sociable layout
Once you’ve found the ideal spot to park up in, we've made it easy for the double front passenger seat to pull out and round to face the rear passengers.
Perfect for meal times, or when it’s time to whip out the board games
*Double swivel is an upgrade optional extra—please see last page for pricing
· Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
· Single driver and passenger seats
· Gas lpg heater in living space
· Leather steering wheel
· Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage & smartphone cradle
· ‘Java’ upholstery
· Interior LED lighting
· EASY LINK navigation with 8” touchscreen, DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB ports
· Smartphone integration with Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM
· Connected navigation services 3 years included: Google search for places of interest, live traffic
· info and weather
· Automatic headlights and rain sensitive front wipers
· 4.2” Colour TFT driver information display Interior
· Manual air conditioning with pollen filter
· Premium dashboard with horizontal grain and chrome
· Up and over tailgate.
· Key - 3 button with selective opening
· 17” alloy wheels
· Body coloured front bumper, door rail, rear tail light column and door mirrors, brilliant black detailing with black elevating roof, high gloss logo surround and premium chrome grille
· Door mirrors - electric folding
· Left side loading doors - two middle glazed opening windows
Safety and security
· Rear parking sensors
· ‘Driver Attention Alert’
· Front fog lights
· Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the Trafic is covered by Renault’s own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble-free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- This covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one year warranty. On a rare occasion, this happens any appliance that fails will be replaced with no labour charge from a CCCAMPERS technician.
Renault's 3-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers Warranty
- Your local Renault Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault.
- Covers paint defects that are found to have a material, manufacturing or application defect that is recognised by Renault.
- The periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.
- Covers your bodywork against perforation found to be a result of a manufacturing defect recognised by Renault.
- Periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.
Want to make your Shelsley conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for all available upgrades.