What's the 'Mamble' about?
You can ask a lot from the new CCCampers Mamble, and trust it to respond. It has everything you need for your day to day life with low on running costs, big on comfort, plus exceptional flexibility with its practical, mid-size campervan dimensions. As you’d expect from a Renault, the Trafic Sport is also built to be thoroughly dependable. A promise that’s supported by our five-year warranty.
For people who appreciate quality, the CCCAMPERS the 'Mamble' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well earned escape from it all for as long as you want.
Not only is the CCCAMPERS 'Mamble' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our most popular Camper Van styles for couples and singles.
Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof.
External mounted LPG heater fuelled from either an onboard gas cylinder or upgrade to an underslung LPG vaper tank.
Touch mood lighting
Two travelling seats (passenger single swivel as standard that can be upgraded to double be added to give 3 travelling seats)
50 ltr Flush mounted compressor Fridge with a removable freezer compartment, meaning that the Fridge can be used as a conventional fridge/freezer, full fridge or full freezer.
High pressure self priming 12v cold + 240v hot water system. That is fed from a 30ltr underslung onboard water tank with exterior fill-up access point. (Which mean no lugging heavy containers across campsites)
12v electrics with a heavy duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays. External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
There is a dedicated storage slot at the rear of the van, with a toilet that slides out for ease.
Get creative in the kitchen
All the storage you need
The Witley is available with either a short- or long-wheelbase, depending on your ideal space and storage needs. (toilet in longer van)
So whatever activities you’ve got planned, you don’t need to think twice about packing all your favourite gear and gadgets.
With some of our aftermarket accessories you can make this the campervan of your dreams.
A great night’s sleep for the whole family
The two person rear single seats easily converts to a comfortable memory foam covered single beds or a full width of van double bed.
You can also accommodate 2 more persons in an optional roof bed.
So whenever and wherever you hit the sack, you can slumber in style and comfort.
Super sociable layout
Once you’ve found the ideal spot to park up in, the single swivel seats make it easy for the driver and front passenger to face the rear passengers.
Perfect for meal times, or when it’s time to whip out the board games!
Toilet + outdoor activity shower
Discreet slide out toilet.
The convenient 240v hot + cold shower is
perfect to extend your mini breakaway or to just wash down your pets/ bike after a muddy jaunt.
Both the toilet + shower mean your
staycations can be self contained.
· Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
· Single driver and passenger seats
· Gas lpg heater in living space
· Leather steering wheel
· Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage & smartphone cradle
· ‘Java’ upholstery
· Interior LED lighting
· EASY LINK navigation with 8” touchscreen, DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB ports
· Smartphone integration with Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM
· Connected navigation services 3 years included: Google search for places of interest, live traffic
· info and weather
· Automatic headlights and rain sensitive front wipers
· 4.2” Colour TFT driver information display Interior
· Manual air conditioning with pollen filter
· Premium dashboard with horizontal grain and chrome
· Up and over tailgate.
· Key - 3 button with selective opening
· 17” alloy wheels
· Body coloured front bumper, door rail, rear tail light column and door mirrors, brilliant black detailing with black elevating roof, high gloss logo surround and premium chrome grille
· Door mirrors - electric folding
· Left and right side loading doors - two middle glazed opening windows
Safety and security
· Rear parking sensors
· ‘Driver Attention Alert’
· Front fog lights
· Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the Trafic is covered by Renault’s own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble-free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first)
- This covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one year warranty. On a rare occasion, this happens any appliance that fails will be replaced with no labour charge from a CCCAMPERS technician.
Renault's 3-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers Warranty
- Your local Renault Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault.
- Covers paint defects that are found to have a material, manufacturing or application defect that is recognised by Renault.
- The periodic body inspections must have been completed, according to the servicing requirements.
Want to make your Mamble conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for all available upgrades.
Travelling Passengers DVLA information
DVLA's advice is that passengers are safest in a forward or rearward facing seat equipped with a lap belt or, preferably, a three-point belt.
Although side-facing seats, with or without seatbelts, are not illegal, we would not advise that they are used. This is because seatbelts are not designed to be used with such seats. In the event of an accident, seatbelts on these side facing seats may help to prevent the wearer being thrown around the vehicle or from being ejected, but in a frontal crash, they can increase injury risk by subjecting vulnerable parts of the body to higher loads than seatbelts used on forward-facing seats. You should also bear in mind that child restraints cannot be fitted to side-facing seats. In order to fit the required child restraints, you would need to have forward or rearward facing seats with full three-point seatbelts.