'Hopton' Vauxhall Vivaro MK3 EURO 6 by CCCAMPERS with automatic option
What's the 'Hopton' about?
The 'Hopton' is built on the Vauxhall Vivaro which is the only van of this type built in Britain. It is also built to the toughest EURO standards, so don't ever panic as it’s robust enough to take everything you can throw at it. What's the 'Shelsley' about?
The Shelsley is for people who appreciate British manufactured quality, it offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is also well equipped for your very well-earned 'escape from it all', for as long as you want.
Not only is the CCCAMPERS 'Shelsley' one of the most sophisticated Camper Vans to drive on the road, but it is also one of our most popular Camper Van styles for families. It is also named after the very famous Shelsley Walsh, which is the oldest operational motorsport venue in the world - that's only a few miles from where the 'Shelsley' camper van is created!
- Available with four travelling seats all with 3-point seatbelts including M1 crash tested 'Bliss' rear folding seat bed
- Inclusive swivelling double seat or single seat when upgraded
- Sleeps 2 adults, but you can add more sleeping for 2 more adults or 3 children by adding a roof bed.
- 12v electrics with a heavy duty leisure battery and split charge system. This includes double USB points and battery & water level displays.
- Integrated 2 ring hob and sink with integrated tap
- External 240-volt electric hook up for those must-have hair straighteners
- Fitted with a Stargaze pop up elevating roof
- Onboard Campingaz locker
- 30ltr underslung onboard water system
- Lots of storage areas including wine and good floor space with a foldaway table
- Tyre protector anti-puncture is added to all 4 tyres, this tends to attract insurance discount
All prices all include VAT. This excludes the 12 months Vehicle Excise Duty of £230 and Government First Registration Fee of £55 including number plates
With the exception of conversion work carried out by CCCAMPERS, the 'Shelsley' is covered by nissan's own warranties. CCCAMPERS provides a comprehensive coverage package aimed to give our customers peace of mind with trouble free motoring.
CCCAMPERS Modification & Products
CCCAMPERS build warranty consists of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first), this covers all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, the warranty will be void. All appliances are subject to one years warranty.
Nissan's 5-Year / 100,000 Miles Manufacturers Warranty
NISSAN now offers a standard 5 Year Pan-European Manufacturer Warranty*. This is much more than just a warranty as it includes:
- 3 Year or 100,000 miles bumper-to-bumper protection
- 5 Year Paintwork Warranty – covering the body paint
- 5 Year NISSAN Genuine Parts & Accessories Warranty
- 5 Year Roadside Assistance
- 12 Year Corrosion Warranty on NV300
- Fully transferable
And with service intervals at 2 years or 25,000 miles on the NV300, you’ll not only have 5 years of peace of mind but also low running costs into the bargain.
*5-Year / 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) Manufacturer Warranty for vehicles registered on or after 1st November 2016 are eligible for the Extended Warranty. Body parts and paint excluded during year four and year five. Terms and exclusions apply, for further information please see Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions. Apart from the aforementioned, all warranty conditions included in the Warranty Booklet and Maintenance Record remain unchanged. The issuer of this Extended Warranty is Nissan International Insurance Ltd.
We Also Recommend
The 'Witley' Renault Trafic Sport with an automatic option by CCCAMPERS
The 'Mamble' Renault Trafic Sport with an automatic option by CCCAMPERS