So what's included in the Vauxhall Vivaro 'Witley' conversion?
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Colours available from stock is DRIFTWOOD & SILVER TRIM with matching corners. BLACK Sparkle & BLACK TRIM Worktop & Table, But again you can bespoke this if you wish!
- Consists of a galley kitchen with well thought out storage underneath, and includes storage pockets above the worktop and at the rear to put your regularly used items in for easy access. Plus a wardrobe and storage the opposite side.
Toilet for LWB layout
- The built-in Cassette Toilet consists of two parts: a permanently installed toilet and a removable waste-holding tank. A clever indicator lets you know when the tank needs to be emptied, and you can access and remove the tank through a small door at the rear panel.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- Dometic gas double burner hob, and sink with tap and glass worktops.
- Dometic 50 Ltr 12 volt Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted on board split charge system) - not the old fashioned 2 and 3 way gas, 12 & 240 volt fridges as are often fitted in 'budget' conversions giving only a couple of hours use on your leisure battery.
Bed and Seating
- Rear seats/twin beds that bull out and join to the front single seats to create two 6 foot single beds.
- Supplied with centre extensions to provide a very spacious full width double bed.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- RCD 240 volt consumer unit electric hookup system with a single socket and 12-volt distribution unit.
- 12 volt LED battery level tester with easy access fuses. LED lighting and micro switched flow controlled tap. Which is all connected to a heavy-duty split charging system and leisure battery.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here
- 4.5 kg Calor gas locker systems as standard.
Carpet line, floor, windows, curtains and thermo mats for the cab
- This includes:- Two fitted standard mid windows Passengers side rear window and driver side access panel. Insulate and carpet line with extra detail and shape in the rear of your van. Commercial grade flooring. Thermos Blinds for the front cab and rear curtains for all windows. The carpet colour is grey and rear floor is covered in commercial quality black vinyl. But you can bespoke this if you wish by adding our custom carpet sets.
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
- This can be full colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.