So what's included in the 'Hopton' conversion?
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Consists of a curved worktop with well thought out storage underneath. The wardrobe has a rear tambour door (x 2 in LWB to guarantee no obstruction to the rock & roll bed. It also includes storage pockets above the worktop and at the rear to put your regularly used items in for easy access.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- Dometic gas double burner hob, and sink with tap and glass worktops.
- Dometic 50 Ltr 12 volt Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted onboard split charge system) - not the old fashioned 2 and 3 way gas, 12 & 240 volt fridges as are often fitted in 'budget' conversions giving only a couple of hours use on your leisure battery.
Bed and Seating area
- The CCCAMPERS M1 crash tested 'Bliss' bed/seat is fully upholstered in black.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system is connected to a split charger with heavy-duty leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater tap, fridge, USB sockets and anything else 12V inside the conversion.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- The Bed incorporates a metal-enclosed Campingaz 2.75 kg Butane locker this was tested to M1 Standards for total peace of mind safety.
Carpet line, floor, windows, curtains and thermo mats for the cab
- This includes:- Two fitted standard mid windows Passengers side rear window and driver side access panel. Insulate and carpet line with extra detail and shape in the rear of your van. Commercial grade flooring. Thermos Blinds for the front cab and rear curtains for all windows. The carpet colour is grey and the rear floor is covered in commercial quality black vinyl.
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
- This can be full colour coded to match your camper but comes as standard in GRP White. The roof is manufactured to the highest standard and incorporates a front spoiler. This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.