So what's included in the 2022 'Mamble' conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
This will be fitted with Stargaze Pop Top roof, they come with fully opening canvas which allows you to be open to the sun and fresh air should you want to; has a transparent window and two vented screens (so you have fresh air and sun without insects flying in!)
- optional extras that can be fitted
- solar panel
- roof rack
- colour coded to match van
- canvas colour option
This will be fitted rear opening as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling.
Kitchen Cupboard, Wardrobe & Toilet
- Consists of a galley kitchen with well thought out storage underneath, and includes cutlery draw, storage pockets above the worktop and a wardrobe at the rear to put your regularly used items in for easy access.
- On the opposite side built-in slide-out Cassette toilet system and a high-level fridge.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
- All finishes to the colourway of your choice (please see below)
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- Gas double burner hob, and sink with hot + cold tap and glass worktops.
- 50 Ltr 12-volt Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted onboard split charge system).
- Optional upgrades are:
- LPG mini grill/ oven microwave
Bed and Seating
- Passenger single or double swivel plate fitted so that you can create an L shaped socialising and dining experience.
- 6' side seating that pulls out to create a double bed, with lots of storage underneath.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system is connected to a split charger with a heavy-duty leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater, fridge, USB sockets and anything else 12V inside the conversion
- Dimmable runway light system and a touch strip light over the cooker and sink. Plus one USB charging flexible light for bedtime.
- Onboard hot water and shower point
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here By deleting the spare wheel, jack and wrench from your newly created CCCAMPER you have a higher payload capacity. It's a win-win situation.
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- LPG heating system to keep you toasty at night.
- 4.5 kg Calor gas locker systems as standard.
The overall camper van finish
- This includes:-
- All additional windows needed to be added with a driver-side access panel. Plus Motorcaravan graphics to complete the Mamble exterior.
- The Interior will be soundproofed and insulated.
- Fully lined with a new floor to the colourway of your choice, please click below the 'Mamble' upgrades button to get creative.
Want to make your conversion have a little more comfort and style, then Click Here for options.
Travelling Passengers DVLA information
DVLA's advice is that passengers are safest in a forward or rearward facing seat equipped with a lap belt or, preferably, a three-point belt.
Although side-facing seats, with or without seatbelts, are not illegal, we would not advise that they are used. This is because seatbelts are not designed to be used with such seats. In the event of an accident, seatbelts on these side facing seats may help to prevent the wearer being thrown around the vehicle or from being ejected, but in a frontal crash, they can increase injury risk by subjecting vulnerable parts of the body to higher loads than seatbelts used on forward-facing seats. You should also bear in mind that child restraints cannot be fitted to side-facing seats. In order to fit the required child restraints, you would need to have forward or rearward facing seats with full three-point seatbelts.