So what's included in the 2022 'Severn' camper conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
Your Severn Camper van will be fitted with Stargaze Pop Top roof, they come with fully opening canvas which allows you to be open to the sun and fresh air should you want to; has a transparent window and two vented screens (so you have fresh air and sun without insects flying into your camper!)
- optional extras that can be fitted
- solar panel
- roof rack
- colour coded to match van
- canvas colour option
Pop Top Roofs will be fitted rear opening to your camper as standard. This is to ensure maximum safety while on the move and protection from the roof opening dangerously when travelling in your camper.
Kitchen Cupboard & Wardrobe
- Consists of a curved worktop with well thought out storage underneath and extra storage above the worktop. The wardrobe includes storage pockets at the rear of the camper to put your wash bags and towels in for easy access. below is a storage door for hoook up leads and the essential camping bits.
- Wine spice rack for the nicer bits to take away with you.
- All finishes to the colourway of your choice (please see below)
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- Gas double burner hob, and sink with hot + cold tap and glass worktops.
- 50 Ltr 12-volt Compressor fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the fitted onboard split charge system).
- Optional upgrades are:
- LPG mini grill/ oven microwave
Bed and Seating
- Passenger single or double swivel plate fitted so that you can create a pull up to gether socialising and dining experience.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
- The CCCAMPERS M1 crash tested 'Bliss' bed/seat is fully upholstered to match.
The Water, Gas, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system is connected to a split charger with a heavy-duty leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater, fridge, USB sockets and anything else 12V inside the conversion
- Dimmable runway light system and a touch strip light over the cooker and sink. Plus one USB charging flexible light for bedtime.
- Onboard hot water and shower point
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here By deleting the spare wheel, jack and wrench from your newly created CCCAMPER you have a higher payload capacity. It's a win-win situation.
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- LPG heating system to keep you toasty at night.
- 907 campingaz gas locker system as standard.
The overall camper van finish
- This includes:-
- All additional windows needed to be added with a driver-side access panel. Plus Motorcaravan graphics to complete the Mamble exterior.
- The Interior will be soundproofed and insulated.
- Fully lined with a new floor to the colourway of your choice, please click below the 'Mamble' camper van conversion upgrades button to get creative.