E-ventually all campervans will be built this way
We've listened to you asking for an eco-friendly campervan. Buy using the e-NV200 van base model, we are now building an all-electric campervan and the results will blow you away.
The CCCAMPERS e-Clee is totally electric-based
So no more messing about with heavy gas tanks in the back of your camper. Just plug in, charge up and Go!
The e-Clee does not require fuel tanks of any kind, it runs completely on electricity generated from various sources of clean and renewable energy.
Okay, so we aren't the first campervan company with an electric campervan. But you find another all-electric campervan in the UK. The other 'electric campers' still require you to carry around gas cylinders. These are really all-electric campers. These run solely on solar power and mains electric to help the solo use of green energy.
You will also save money as you could be entitled to the UK plug-in car grant, zero congestion charge and zero road tax.
The CCCAMPERS 'Clee' offers you the flexibility of a very usable everyday drive. But is a very well equipped for a quick well earned night or mini getaway. The CCCAMPERS 'Clee' is the baby of our range and it's named after the very famous Clee Hills, which are said to be Britain's highest land eastwards until the Ural Mountains in Russia. So be prepared for some breathtaking views - that are only a few miles from where the 'e-Clee' Campercar is created!
So what's included in the NV200 'Clee' conversion?
Pop Top / Elevating Roof
This will be fitted with Stargaze Pop Top roof, they come with fully opening canvas which allows you to be open to the sun and fresh air should you want to; has a transparent window and two vented screens (so you have fresh air and sun without insects flying in!)
- optional extras that can be fitted
- solar panel
- roof rack
- colour coded to match van
- canvas colour option
Kitchen Cupboard / Wardrobe
- Consists of a curved worktop with well thought out storage underneath. The wardrobe has a rear tambour door to guarantee no obstruction to the Bliss bed travelling seat.
- Fixed travelling table. The table is removable with a folding leg so easily tucked away.
- Clee solo includes a portable toilet stored in a unit by the side of the single bed. At night you can simply move the toilet inside the van, still allowing you to use the surface of the unit for drinks and other bits and pieces.
- All finishes to the colourway of your choice.
Cooker / Fridge / Sink
- A double burner gas hob, and a bespoke integrated sink worktop.
- An under-bed 12v compressor drawer fridge, giving plenty of use between battery charging (via the 240v charge system).
The Water, Heating, 12 & 240 Volt
- The 12v system 130ah leisure battery running all your lighting, freshwater, fridge, USB sockets and everything else 12V inside the conversion.
- Dimmable runway light system and a touch strip light over the cooker and sink.
- 30-litre water system and water level monitor. This positioned in the spare wheel carrier and tyre protector is put in all wheels to gain a 5% discount with most insurance companies. Never have a puncture on the side of the road again. See Here By deleting the spare wheel, jack and wrench from your newly created CCCAMPER you have a higher payload capacity. It's a win-win situation.
- RCD Trip switched protected 240-volt electric hookup system with a single socket (must have a main connection for any 240v item to work.)
- 3000W - 12V Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Electric Blown air heating system to keep you toasty at night
- Under bonnet 240v socket
- special charge system for leisure battery from Nissan's onboard battery pack
- The Bed incorporates a metal-enclosed safe this was tested to M1 Standards for total peace of mind safety.
Bed and Seating area
- Passenger swivel seat all seats reupholstered to the colourway of your choice.
- The 'Bliss' bed/seat is fully upholstered with incorporated memory foam for a luxurious nights sleep.
- The solo option is best suited for a single traveller as provides more options and floor space and the ability to utilise the toilet inside the camper car.
- The Duo is ideal for couples but also allows the option to go on adventures with up to 2 small children by adding the optional 4' 6" roof bed.
The overall camper car finish
- This includes:-
- All additional windows needed to be added with a driver-side access panel. Plus camper car graphics to complete the Clee exterior.
- The Interior will be soundproofed and Insulated.
- Fully lined with a new floor to the colourway of your choice, please click below the 'clee' upgrades button to get creative.